Beginner net shop owner


How much do I have people who will not be able to withstand the normal company work, they quit their jobs.
Than leave without hope, I do not try to find a new job.
The ever popular work is the owner of Internet shop.
There is a dedicated service, carefully supported me kindness even for beginners.
Benefits of online stores is that the threshold for opening is low.
Because it is present in the shop on the net, you do not need such as renovation costs and deposit real store.
It is the only monthly fee.
Since this is about the price of the server rental, I would think I should have to ¥ 1,2 million.
Of course, there are things that you must realize as an owner.
But I can not and do not not familiar with the Internet.
As a condition of minimum, maybe I can use the computer and email.
Than be worried, who will first try to start the net shop sounds good.
You do not need to worry.
Rather than build from scratch the net shop, I only need to register the shop of their own to the site that is already provided as a service.
Services that are of interest now is the Color Me Shop.
I am able to open shop for $ 875 per month what.
Of course, it is you decide to sell products is the owner.
Said know-how do I sell what products, what do we do with the purchase, the professional staff who support you.
I'm not saying anything special because net shop.